The goal of this project was to fulfill the missing feature of full branch history of items in TFS explorer GUI.
Yesterday we have uploaded 2 new releases for this project:
0.9 Beta: (click to download)
This release contains improvements written by mlabelle:
1) ability to recursively iterate over the whole history across all branches
2) ability to open an item directly into Visual Studio instead of notepad
3) ability to sort the listview columns with an additionnal key on changeset ids
4) using a persistable and dockable toolwindow instead of a popup form
5) preventing the ability to view/compare deleted items (that crash the addin otherwize)
6) using a custom icon in a satellite assembly (instead of the smiley face)
7) using lowercase for changes, removing the domain name from the user
8) using a standard font for the controls to make it look more like the builtin history
It also contains Eyal's Feature:
1) label history has been added to the history form
0.91 Beta for VS2008: (click to download)
As you can undaerstand from its name, this release is working with Visual Studio 2008 (instead of Visual Studio 2005 of 0.9 Beta)
There is a minor issue regarding the tool window picture, as Microsoft changed the way you add it in VS2008 and I haven't yet the time to solve it.
As I wrote on the TFSBranchHistory project home page, the lifetime of this project isn't going to be so long, as I hope most of its features are going to be delivered out of the box on Rosario.
Anyway, I would be glad if you download it and use it.
As always, If you have ideas for more features, or you want to report a bug, please feel free to do it (either leave here a comment, or open an Issue on the Project's CodePlex site.